Thursday, December 1, 2011

COLD NIGHT!!  But it was at least not raining......   So, Todd and I took off on my first outdoor run injured foot and all.  Despite the cold and the limp it was a good stretch of the legs!  First time out of the gate and got in a solid 4 miles on 10:00's.  ...not speedy, but a good start all the same.

As always, after the run jumped in the icebath for the foot.  It has made significnat improvements toward my healing and expect it to be a non issue in a week.  However, I do understand that ice baths "SUCK".......
But ask anyone that has done any real training and they will confirm it is without question a lifesaver.

10-20 minutes of pain = Hours of pain free running/cycling    A solid Trade!


I also think I may start a thought of the day......   quotes and inside jokes that only a few may understand, but I will try to throw in some useful tidbits as well.




For Todd.....
"Well....we are done.  Now we just have to go home."

No comments:

Post a Comment