Thursday, December 8, 2011

I had my first 4:00am morning on Tuesday for swim practice.  I forgot how much it stinks to get up in the dark, walk through the cold, dark, and rain, only to jump into an ice cold pool!  MMmmm  Good times.  All that being said, I was happy with my second swim practice......   Endurance was lacking but form was still pretty descent.  I tried to run that night in the cold while in AR.  ...was looking to get in 5, but the foot put a hold on everything thing at 4.  BUT......it does seem to be feeling better!  So, back in the ice it goes....lol

To bring us current.....   Tonight I went out for a brisk three miles.  Not long, but no pain!!!  So, I plan to go easy for another week or so then start to ease off the brakes.

Thought for the day.....
Always concentrate on where you want to be.......not where you are afraid you'll end up.

1 comment:

  1. Yikes! That does NOT look pleasant! Way to be committed, even with all your travels... : )

    ReplyDelete